Baked Chicken Stew
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Roughly chop the basil.
- Roughly chop the coriander.
- Mix together the oil, Robertsons Veggie Seasoning, Knorr Sweet Chilli Sauce, basil, coriander and Knorr Tomato Pronto.
- Place the vegetables including the baby potatoes and chicken into a bowl, pour over the sauce and toss together.
- Pour the mixture into a roasting dish and bake in a preheated oven at 160°C for 45 minutes.
- Serve with fresh chopped coriander.
- Use sweet potato or butternut instead of baby potatoes.