Butternut, Beetroot, Chickpea and Salad Wrap
Butternut, chickpeas, beetroot and feta make for a great combination, especially so when served in a wrap.
- Pre-heat the oven to 160 °C. Cut butternut and onion into cubes. Combine all ingredients and mix well. Place the butternut-onion mix in a roasting tray and roast in the oven for 35 min. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Cook, peel and cube the beetroot. Drain and rinse the chickpeas. Roughly chop the coriander. Cube the feta cheese. Combine all ingredients and mix well. Add the beetroot-chickpea mixture to the butternut mixture and set aside.
- To assemble: place a wrap on a white board, top with the rocket, then the butternut mix and fold. Slice in half and package to serve.
- Save time by using pre-cooked or tinned beetroot.
- Add chicken strips or grated mozzarella cheese.