Originally an Austrian dish, chicken schnitzel has become a South African staple across regions and establishments.
- Mix the Robertsons Veggie Seasoning, herbs and Knorr Aromat with the Panko Bread Crumbs.
- Whisk the eggs together in a bowl.
- Dip the chicken thighsinto the seasoned panko mix, then into egg wash, then back into the panko mix.
- Place into the basket in the deep fryer (160°C).
- When all 4 chickens have been crumbed, drop the basket and cook till golden brown.
- Remove from fryer and place on paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Place a smooth smear of cauliflower puree on the plate, butternut fries seasoned with Robertsons Chip and Potato Seasoning, roasted garlic, steamed. long stem broccoli and beetroot pesto.
- Serve with wholegrain mustard cheese sauce using Knorr Classic Creamy Cheese Sauce as a base. Garnish with pomegranate seeds