A new twist on an already decadent treat! A blend of brown sugar, Carte D'Or Chocolate Mousse and cinnamon gets rolled up in the signature dough, then smothered with cream cheese frosting
- Add CARTE D'OR Chocolate Mousse powder, flour, yeast and butter into a mixing bowl. Whisk until combined and crumbly. Add in milk slowly. Whisk on high for 4 minutes until a dough is formed and the sides pull away from the mixing bowl. Place in a large bowl, rub with oil and prove for an hour or until doubled in size.
Cinnamon Sugar Filling:
- In a bowl mix, cinnamon and brown sugar together.
Cream Cheese Glaze
- In a mixing bowl add butter and whisk until light and creamy. Add in icing sugar in batches until crumbly. Add cream cheese and lemon juice and whisk until combined. Set aside until ready to use.
- Roll out dough, spread with softened butter top with Robertsons Cinnamon-sugar mix and roll from the bottom upwards.
- Cut into little pieces, place into desired mould or baking tray. Prove until doubled in size. Bake for 20 minutes @ 170°C.
- Remove from oven and pour over cream cheese glaze.
- Garnish with figs and raspberries.