Chocolate Mousse with Ginger Crunch and Wild Berry Sauce
Decadent Chocolate Mousse layered with Crushed ginger biscuit and laced with Carte D'Or Wild Berry sauce.
- In mixer bowl, add in the Carte d Or Instant Chocolate dessert, Carte D or Chocolate Mousse, cold water and cream.
- In the electric mixer whip on high speed for a few minutes until firm and can be piped.
- Mix together the crushed ginger biscuits and melted butter.
- First Layer: Pipe a layer of Chocolate mousse, ¾ of the way up the dessert jar.
- Second Layer: Sprinkle Ginger Biscuits on the Chocolate mousse and pour a teaspoon of Carte D’Or Wild Berry.
- Third Layer: Spoon the cream and carte d or Wild Berry sauce alternatively into the piping bag, pipe as a last layer
- Allow to set in the fridge and garnish with White Chocolate Shavings and fresh raspberries.
- Can use Tennis Biscuits or pipe into a suitable glass.