Courgette Rolls With Spinach, Ricotta and Tomato Sauce
Fresh, bright rolled courgettes filled with, ricotta cheese, spinach and a chilli cherry tomatoes,
Spinach 400 g
Knorr Tomato Pronto 200 ml
Water 50 ml
Ricotta 250 g
- Pre-heat oven to 160 °C.
- Heat a frying pan with a tablespoon of oil and fry the spinach in batches. Repeat until all the spinach is cooked. Place in a sieve, drain excess liquid and cool.
- Mix the Knorr Naturally Tasty Chilli Con Carne, Knorr Tomato Pronto and the water. Add the cherry tomatoes to the sauce and pour onto a greased oven tray.
- Mix the ricotta with spinach and lay the sliced courgette on a board. Spoon some mixture on the courgette and roll the slice up. Repeat until all spinach is used.
- Place the courgette rolls in the oven tray and bake for 10 min.
- Serve with green salad and small baked potatoes.