Gluten Free Chicken and Mushroom Pizza
All the traditional flavours of a classic pizza with no gluten - win - win!
Pizza base :
- Pre-heat oven to 190 °C.
- Prepare base by cooking rice until it starts to break down(approx. 45 minutes). Strain and transfer to a mixer. Start mixer on medium speed then turn up to high until rice breaks down further.
- Gradually start to add the Knorr Mash Flakes and mix further until mixture forms a dough.
- Sprinkle Knorr Mash Flakes as a substitute for flour on a surface and roll out thinly into a circle about 22 cm. Spray a baking tray and bakefor about 15 minutes.
- Heat butter and sauté onions, add the chicken, peppers, mushrooms and the spices and cook until chicken is fully cooked.
- Place cheese on base, then toppings and bake until cheese is melted.
Roll out bases once the dough is made. If dough is stored in fridge overnight, it become quite difficult to roll.