Gluten Free Fish and Chips
Shallow fried fish crumbed with a combination of gluten free pureed cooked brown rice and Knorr mash flakes crumbing and served with baked sweet potato chips.
Gluten free fish:
- Cook rice until it starts to break down, transfer to a blender and whisk with a paddle attachment.
- Prepare breading for fillets by mixing the blended rice, Knorr ProfessionalMash Flakes, Robertsons Veggie Seasoning and the zest of 1 lemon together in a bowl until a dry crumble texture is formed
- Whisk egg, dip fish in egg then the gluten free crumbing mix ensuring it’s coated well.
- Shallow fry in a pan with hot oil.
For the chips :
- Put sweet potato chips in a tray and drizzle with olive oil and bake until crispy.
- Season with lemon juice and Robertsons Black Pepper.