- Pour the Meadowland and water into an electric mixer, with a ball whisk.
- Add the Carte D’Or Tiramisu Powder.
- Add 5ml of Kahlua into the mixing bowl and mix on high speed until soft peaks form.
- Mix together the coffee granules, boiling water and 10ml of Kahlua liqueur.
- Arrange 7 serving cups, spoon an even layer of Tiramisu cream, to form the first layer.
- Dip the Boudoir Biscuits into the strong hot coffee mix and arrange half the biscuits in a row on top of the tiramisu cream, arrange close together.
- Repeat the layers, tiramisu cream, dipped coffee boudoir biscuits and finish with a piped layer of Tiramisu cream.
- Setin the fridge until required.
- On order decorate with a dusting of coco powder before serving and chocolate shavings.
- CHEF TIPS: Can add Mascarpone cheese to the Tiramisu Mix, 3 to 5 day shelf life in the fridge.