Make The Mousse Of It - Choco Brownie Shots
Indulgent combo of rich chocolate mousse and chocolate brownie bits, quick and easy to make individual desserts. Great way to use up left over brownies or off cuts
- Pour the cold milk into a mixing bowl then add the Carte D’Or Chocolate Mousse powder and the Carte D’Or ChocolateInstant Dessert powder.
- Using an electric beater, whisk for 1 min on low speed, then on high speed for 3 min. Set aside in a piping bag.
- Place 4individual servingglass ( depends on size), and place two brownie cubes against the sides of the glass (visibility), then pipe the chocolate mixture in between the brownie cubes. Repeat the process, alternating the brownies and the chocolate mixture until the shotglass is filled.
- Top with a brownie cube/crumbs.
- If you want to highlight the brownies, replace the chocolate mousse with white chocolate mousse. It makes for a stunning visual.