Orange You Glad You Came Choco Brownie
20 - 30 g Cinnamon (ground)
Orange zest 60 g
Milk 500 ml
- Preheat oven to 170˚C.
- Add cinnamon and the Carte D’Or Brownie Mix and orange zest to a mixing bowl. Add the milk.
- Using an electric beater (whisk attachment), mix for 1 min at low speed followed by 2 min at high speed.
- Pour mixture onto greaseproof paper lined pan that is 24 cm x 31 cm and 1 cm deep.
- Bake for 15 min. Once baked, turn out onto a cooling rack and let cool completely then cut into 24 squares per tray. The batter will make enough for a second tray.
- Top with chocolate ganache, chopped nuts and berries.
- Instead of orange, try flavour this dessert with lime or (to be very different) kumquats.