Orange You Glad You Came Choco Brownie
Yummy Chocolate Brownies with cinnamon and orange zest infusion
- Preheat oven to 170˚C.
- Add cinnamon and the Carte D’Or Brownie Mix and orange zest to a mixing bowl. Add the milk.
- Using an electric beater (flat paddle beaterattachment), mix for 1 min at low speed followed by 2 min at high speed.
- Pour mixture onto greaseproof paper lined pan that is 24 cm x 31 cm and 1 cm deep.
- Bake for 15 min.
- Once baked, turn out onto a cooling rack and let cool completely then cut into 24 squares per tray.
- Top with chocolate ganache, chopped nuts and berries.
- Instead of orange, try flavour this dessert with lime or (to be very different) kumquats.