This amazing dessert features layers of biscuits dipped in Rooibos tea, topped with Rooibos-infused tiramisu and sprinkled with chocolate shavings. An Italian dish with a South African twist!
- Add 12 Joko Rooibos teabags to a pot of boiling water, bring to boil, remove from heat and chill. Remove teabags.
- Pour 250 ml chilled Rooibos and cream into a mixing bowl. Add the Carte d’Or Tiramisu and mix on medium speed until soft peaks form. Pour into a piping bag.
- Dip the biscuits into the remaining Rooibos and arrange at the bottom of the dessert glass.
- Pipe a layer of tiramisu on top of the biscuits. Layer again with biscuits and tiramisu.
- Top with chocolate shavings.
Chef's Tips:This dessert can also be made in a large or small glass bowl for individual servings. Ensure that the liquid is completely squeezed out from the teabags. For a stronger Rooibos flavour add more teabags.