Sesame Seed Breaded Chicken Strips
- Preheat oil in deep fryer to 170°C.
- In a bowl, mix together the Knorr Original Chicken Breading, breadcrumbs and sesame seeds.
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips.
- Wet the chicken strips in cold water and drain.
- Coat the chicken strips in the breading mix.
Herby Mayo Dip:
- Mix the Hellmann’s tangy Mayonnaise and Robertsons Veggie Seasoning together.
- Deep fry until golden and crispy, cooking in small batches at a time.
- Sprinkle extra sesame seeds over the chicken strips. Serve the hot chicken strips together with the Herby Mayo dip.
- Use the Knorr Chicken Breading to make a batter instead of the crumb.