The Asian Persuasion Crème Caramel
- Add boiling water to the Carte D’Or Crème Caramel powder and stir for 30 sec.
- Pour into serving moulds and allow to cool in the fridge.
- Add the Carte D’Or Crème Caramel and Chinese Five Spice to the milk and bring to the boil while stirring.
- Using a fine sieve, strain the mixture into a jug and carefully pour (over the back of a tablespoon) into the pudding moulds, taking care not to allow the sauce and pudding to mix.
- Refrigerate in the moulds for an hour (allow a longer refrigeration time if using larger moulds).
- When set, tip the pudding out of the mould onto an individual serving dish.
- Don’t like the look of the Chinese Five Spice in your caramel? Place the spice into a muslin cloth before adding to the milk. The spice will impart its flavour without impacting on the visual.