To Prep:10 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Zest the orange.
- Soften the butter.
To Cook:2 hours
- To make the basting mix together all the ingredients, except the turkey, until well-combined. Allow to stand for 10 minutes for the flavour to improve.
- Place the turkey in a roasting dish and start to gently lift the skin off. Try not to tear the skin, then place the basting under the skin and all over the turkey until it is well-dressed.
- Cover with foil and roast in the preheated oven for ± 2 hours, depending on the size of the turkey.
Glaze to go:
- Offer your customers a delicious, readymade turkey over the festive season. It saves them the trouble of preparing it themselves.
- Serve alongside your favourite Christmas salads
- Replace the Knorr Aromat with Robertsons Chip and Potato Seasoning.