Viva Chia Lemon Crème Caramel
- Add boiling water and lemon zest to the Carte D’Or Crème Caramel powder and stir for 30 sec.
- Pour into serving moulds and allow to cool in the fridge.
- Add the Carte D’Or Crème Caramel and chia seeds to the milk and bring to boil while stirring.
- Pour into a jug and carefully pour (over the back of a tablespoon) into the pudding moulds, taking care not to allow the sauce and pudding to mix.
- Refrigerate in the moulds for an hour (allow a longer refrigeration time if using larger moulds).
- When set, tip the pudding out of the mould onto an individual serving dish.
- If you don’t like the look of the zest in your caramel, strain out of the caramel mixture before cooling.