2. Hawksmoor Head Chef shares their approach
Group Head Chef Phillip Branch and his staff share insights on healthy restaurant staff scheduling and what changes they made to improve working hours.
Learn more from Chef Philip Branch
3. Using software to remove the hassles
Staff management software can help make it easier to manage hospitality shifts:
- giving your staff an easy way of managing both their work and, importantly, their free time
- giving managers an easy overview, making schedules predictable
- freeing managers from having to text, call, email etc.
"We all know that restaurants have slim margins and the hours are long, but that doesn't mean everyone has to work five days a week. By offering a four day schedule to managers and other salaried employees, the hours are still long, but recovery is long too. People are more likely to be on their A-game when more rest is encouraged."
Co-owner, Valley Bar + Bottle