Spicy Potato Salad
Potato salad is a classic but this recipe has a secret twist. With the help of Rajah Medium Curry Powder & Knorr Professional Brown Onion Soup take your traditional potato salad and make it trendy!
- Peel and cube the potatoes.
- Boil the potatoes until cooked, drain the water and set aside to cool. Hard boil the eggs, remove the shell and grate, set aside.
- Dice the onions.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onions and Robertsons Medium Rajah for 1 min until all the spices have released their flavours. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Finely chop the parsley.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the potatoes, eggs and onions and all the remaining ingredients together and mix until the potatoes are well coated in the mixture.
- Replace the potatoes with sweet potatoes. Or use broccoli florets or butternut cubes and some fried bacon pieces to make more variations to this salad.
- Prep your ingredients the day before, and always make sure the ingredients are covered and refrigerate until it needs to be assembled and packaged.