The Nutty for Jelly Chocolate Mousse
A delicious combination of the classic favourites, jelly topped with chocolate mousse.
Milk 1 l
CARTE D'OR Chocolate Mousse500 gAdded to cart: CARTE D'OR Chocolate Mousse
CARTE D'OR Orange Jelly125 gAdded to cart: CARTE D'OR Orange Jelly
Boiling water 250 ml
Water (cold) 350 ml
Almonds (flaked, toasted) 80 g
- Pour the milk into a mixing bowl then add the Carte d’Or Chocolate Mousse mix.
- Using an electric whisk, whisk for 1 min on low speed then on high speed for 3 min, set aside in a piping bag with a star nozzle.
- Mix Carte d’Or Orange Jelly granules with the boiling water until granules are dissolved, then add the cold water.
- Pour the jelly into a shallow tray and refrigerate to set.
- Once set, cut into cubes and fold in the toasted flaked almonds.
- Scoop the jelly-almond mix (approx. 25 g) into a clear glass, then top with a piping of Carte d’Or Chocolate Mousse (80 – 100g).
- Garnish with chocolate shavings/edible flowers or fresh berries.
- Use a white chocolate mousse and a greengage jelly for an interesting and different visual.