The Nutty for Jelly Chocolate Mousse
- Pour the milk into a mixing bowl then add the Carte D’Or Chocolate Mousse mix.
- Using an electric whisk, whisk for 1 min on low speed then on high speed for 3 min, set aside in a piping bag with a star nozzle.
- Mix Carte D’Or Orange Jelly granules with the boiling water until granules are dissolved, then add the cold water.
- Pour the jelly into a shallow tray and refrigerate to set.
- Once set, cut into cubes and fold in the toasted flaked almonds.
- Scoop the jelly-almond mix (approx. 25 g) into a clear glass, then top with a piping of Carte D’Or Chocolate Mousse (80 – 100g).
- Garnish with chocolate shavings/edible flowers or fresh berries.
- Use a white chocolate mousse and a greengage jelly for an interesting and different visual.