Your customers want healthy meals they can eat at work or while they are on the move. We’ll show you how to create delicious grab-and-go meals that also keep your customers safe.
What your customers need are simple and convenient solutions to grab-and-go because, let’s face it, there’s no time for them to go home and cook. They want ready-to-go meals that are big on taste, high on quality and are hygienically safe.
HERE’S GRAB-AND-GO IDEAS TO HELP YOUR BUSY CUSTOMERS:
- Supersize your salads for customers to take home and share.
- Create grab-and-go meals for four.
- Make sure your meals are fresh. Fresh food equals better sales.
- Create special grab-and-go dishes for people to eat at work.
- Include options that cater to everyone’s tastes.
Get inspired by grab-and-go recipes like chicken salads, salads, sandwiches, bakes and burgers that your customers can eat on-the-go safely. Here is coleslaw done 2 ways to get you started!