In the last article, we discussed how important social media is to your business. But, we know how hard it can be to be creative in this space when you have so many other burning issues to deal with. So, to help you out, here are a few ideas that will get you on your way:
- The Meal Punt! Take a picture of your a delicious-looking pizza and post it on your accounts with a caption. "Does your brain love pizza, but your body hate gluten? We've got you covered with our delicious range of gluten-free pizza! Delicious and nutritious!"
- The Tips & Trick Post. Help your customers by making them better chefs at home (and show them how amazing you are at what you do). "How to make the the perfect at-home pizza dough” is a great example.
- The Show-And-Tell Post: Got a fabulous piece of fillet, directly from a local butchery? Take a pic, tell people you're preparing the MOST delicious fillet steak pizza for tonight's dinner and share!
- The Behind-the-Scenes Post. People love to see what's happening behind the scenes. Take a video or a photo of something happening in the lead up to service and share. Perhaps you're shopping at an interesting market. Maybe you're picking fresh herbs. Whatever it is – show people what you're up to and they'll respond in bookings.
- The Social Social post. People love to be photographed and recognised. Take a pic of a happy customer and share on your social media sites. It will also make other people feel like they are missing out.
We hope that this has inspired you to connect and share with your followers and supporters. Just remember to always reply to positive and negative posts and make your customers feel heard, appreciated and valued. Good luck and have fun!