Beef Mince Curry
A delicious beef mince curry featuring all the things we love: curry, coriander, potato and beef mince!
- Finely chop the onion. Peel and cube the potatoes, roughly chop the coriander. Heat the oil and add the onions and Robertsons Rajah Medium Curry Powder and fry for 1 min. Add the mince and brown. Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook with the lid on for 35 min, stirring regularly.
- Remove from the heat and serve.
- Save time by weighing all the recipe ingredients before starting the cooking process.
- Replace the potato with sweet potato or add some carrots and green beans.