Cheesy Pumpkin Mash
A new twist on a classic favourite - add cooked pumpkin and cheese for a delicious side dish!
- Place water, garlic, Knorr Aromat and butter in a pot and bring to the boil. Remove from heat.
- Add the milk and whisk in the Knorr Mash Flakes. Leave covered for 4 – 5 min.
- Stir in the mashed pumpkin and melted butter and mix well. Add the cheese and rosemary. Mix well until the cheese has melted.
- Serve as a side dish with roasts or grills.
- Be careful not to over mix the mash, because it will become sticky. If there is left over butternut, mix the butternut and pumpkin together.