Honey Soy Bacon Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Fresh Brussels sprouts fried in a delicious combination of bacon oil, pecan nuts, butter, spring onions and spices, and topped with crumbled bacon and Knorr Professional Honey & Soy Sauce.
- Place bacon in a large pan. Cook until crispy. Remove from the pan and drain off excess oil (reserve 2 tablespoons of bacon oil). Crumble the bacon and set aside.
- In the same pan, melt the butter with reserved bacon oil over medium heat.
- Add pecan nuts and cook, stirring until browned.
- Add Brussels sprouts and spring onions to the pan, and season with Robertsons Veggie Seasoning and ground Robertsons Black Pepper.
- Cook over medium heat until sprouts are wilted and tender approximately, 10-15 minutes.
- Stir in crumbled bacon and drizzle with Knorr Professional Honey & Soy Sauce just before serving.