Creamy Corn and Cheese Mash
Creamy mash combined with sweetcorn and cheese - a tasty side to accompany almost any meal.
- Place the corn mixture into a pot and bring to the boil. As soon as it boils, take it off the stove and add the milk, stirring gently.
- Then add the cheese mixture to the corn mixture and stir until all mixed together. Put the lid on the pot and let it stand for 1 min.
- Divide the mash into individual portions or serve alongside the Chicken Bean and Nacho Bake.
- Replace the frozen corn kernels with frozen mixed vegetables to create a veggie mash!
- By using Knorr Mash Flakes, you are offering a side dish to accompany a protein dish.