Lamb, Carrot and Potato Stew
A delicious and nutritious lamb stew packed with flavour and colour. Serve it with a side of pap for the perfect wholesome meal.
- Heat the oil in a pot and add the onions and fry for 2 min. Add the stewing lamb and allow the meat to brown for about 10 min then add KNORROX BARBEQUE SPICE and cook for 2 to 3 min.
- Add 500 ml of the boiling water and allow to cook on a medium heat for about 30 min, with the lid on, stirring occasionally to prevent the meat from sticking and burning.
- Add another 500 ml of the boiling water and allow to cook for a further 30 min or until the meat starts to soften.
- Add the carrots, potatoes and Knorr Professional Beef Stock Granules and allow to cook for another 30 min or until the potatoes are soft.
- Remove from the heat and serve with samp and beans or pap.