Pap Fingers With a Twist
It’s a-maize-ing what you can do with pap. Impress your guests with these deep-fried pap fingers made with sweetcorn, spinach and pap. Serve it with a pesto-mayo for the ultimate finger food.
- Pre-heat the oil to 180 ⁰C.
- In a pot, bring the hot water to the boil and add in the Knorr Vegetable Stock Granules and Robertsons Mixed Herbs.
- Slowly whisk in maize meal, until it is combined and resembles a pap consistency.
- Once cooked, fold in corn kernels and spinach. Deposit into a tray and allow the pap to cool in the fridge for a few minutes.
- Once cooled, cut pap into fingers and deep fry until they are lightly golden in colour.
- Mix the pesto and the Hellmann's Original Mayonnaise together and serve as a dip to accompany the pap fingers.