Perfecto Potato Pancakes
A new take on an old favourite - your diners will love these potato pancakes.
- Bring water to the boil in a pot with butter and Knorr Aromat Original.
- Remove from the heat and add the milk. Whisk in the Knorr Mash Flakes, cover and leave for 4 – 5 min. Stir the mash well and leave to cool completely.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl until a consistency of thick pancake batter is achieved.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium heat. Drop in 60 ml of batter and fry until golden brown. Remove and place on paper towel to remove excess oil.
- You can turn this into a vegan option by using soya or almond milk instead of cow’s milk, tofu instead of eggs and olive oil instead of butter.