Skinny Potato and Bacon Tower Delight
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Grease a standard 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Thinly slice the potatoes (skin on).
- Crush the garlic.
- Grind the Robertsons Black Pepper.
- Chop the thyme.
- Finely grate the parmesan cheese.
- Grate the mozzarella cheese.
- Fry and crumble the streaky bacon.
- Finely chop the parsley.
- Mix together the milk, garlic, nutmeg, pepper, thyme, Robertsons Chip and Potato Seasoning and parmesan cheese, and toss the potatoes in the mixture. Divide the potato mixture between the muffin tin cups to create 12 potato stacks. Cover with foil and bake until tender, 40 minutes.
- Remove the foil and top each potato stack with mozzarella cheese and bacon. Bake until the cheese is melted and the sides are golden brown, ±20 minutes. Garnish with the parsley, and allow to cool in the muffin tin for 10 minutes before serving.
Sprinkle fresh parsley on top.
- To make the dish cost-effective, you can substitute the parmesan cheese with the bread crumb mixture. Remove the bacon for a meat-free option.