Southern Fried Chicken Livers
1kg chicken livers
Eggs (class extra) 2 pc
Milk 250 ml
Knorr Original Chicken Breading 5KG200 gAdded to cart: Knorr Original Chicken Breading 5KG
Flour, all purpose 200 g
- Place the chicken livers in a colander and rinse with water. Drain the livers well.
- Whisk the eggs and milk in a shallow bowl until well-blended. In a separate bowl, mix together the Knorr Original Breading and the all-purpose flour.
- Heat the oil in a deep fryer or a large saucepan to 160◦
- Place the chicken livers in a bowl containing the egg and milk mixture and coat each liver. Place the livers one at a time, into the Knorr Original Chicken Breading and flour mixture, making sure that each liver is completely coated.
- Gently place each coated liver into the hot oil. Deep-fry the livers until crisp and golden brown for 5-6 minutes
- Use these lovely chicken livers in snack platters with a dip of your choice or add some crunch to a leafy salad, or as a starter with micro greens and a ginger soy reduction.