Cornbread Waffle with Rocket, Crispy Bacon, Poached Egg and Chilli Honey Drizzle
Golden brown corn bread waffle topped with crispy bacon,, soft poached egg and drizzled with a chilli and honey sauce.
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Whisk together the yoghurt, milk and eggs together.
- In a separate bowl add the sugar, flour, butter, polenta, baking powder, bicarb and seasonings.
- Mix wet into dry and fold till incorporated.
- Spray waffle iron with Spray and Cook.
- Spoon mix onto waffle grid, close and cook for 5 minutes.
- Cut into quarters and serve two-quarters per portion with picked rocket leaves, crispy bacon and soft Poached egg. Drizzle chilli honey round plate and top with cracked black pepper.