Sweet Potato and Tofu Soup
A warming soup made from baked sweet potato, stock, ginger, nutmeg and sugar, thickened with coconut cream and crumbled tofu.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 °C.
- Dissolve the Knorr Chicken Stock Granules in the boiling water, set aside.
- Bake the sweet potatoes in the oven for 1.5 hours, set aside to cool. Peel the sweet potato and purée in batches with the chicken stock, ginger, nutmeg and sugar.
- In a pot, bring the soup to the boil and whisk in the coconut cream and tofu.
- Season with Robertsons Black Pepper and serve.