Healthy, zucchini fritters, made even more tasty with Knorr Aromat Naturally Tasty.
Zucchini, Grated 5 Cups
Onions, Spring 1/3 Cup
Flour, All Purpose 2 Cups
Eggs 2.0 pc
- Place Zucchini in a colander and using your hands squeeze as much liquid from the zucchini as possible. Transfer to a large bowl and season lighly with Aromat Naturally Tasty.
- Add flour, eggs, sliced spring onion, and and pepper to taste. Stir until mixture is combined. Allow to stand for a few minutes.
- In a large frying pan heat oil and drop generous tablespoonful of batter. Cook for for about 2 – 3 minutes on medium heat on each side.
- When bubbles begin to burst on the surface of the batter, the fritters are ready to be turned. Brown on both sides.
- Transfer to a papertowel lined plate, serve warm.
- Serve topped with a dollop of sour cream and sauteed grated beetroot and finish with more Aromat Naturally Tasty.