Cauliflower, Baby Spinch and Tomato Fry
Packed with healthy vegetables and bursting with flavour, this is a popular side dish. Did you know that spinach has a high dose of Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Vitamin E, which help fight off infections?
- Slice the onions.
- Cut/break the cauliflower into small pieces. Roughly chop the baby spinach. Roughly chop the coriander.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the onions and fry for 5 min.
- Add the cauliflower, Robertsons Veggie Seasoning, Knorr Professional Aromat Original and fry for 5 min. Add the roughly chopped spinach, Knorr Professional Tomato Pronto and coriander and fry for 5 min.
- Remove from the heat and serve
- Mix it up by replacing the cauliflower with broccoli or even go half cauliflower and half broccoli in this recipe.