- Roughly chop the onions.
- Peel and cube the sweet potato.
- Peel and cube the butternut.
- Roughly chop the coriander.
- Heat the oil in a pot and add the onions, chicken pieces, Robertsons Chicken Spice and Robertsons Veggie Seasoning. Allow to fry for 5 minutes giving the chicken some colour.
- Add the sweet potato, butternut, Knorr Tomato Pronto and Knorr Sweet Chilli Sauce and allow to simmer on a low heat for 30 minutes – lid on, tossing occasionally making sure the sauce does not stick.
- Pour the chicken mixture into an insert and serve. Garnish with roughly chopped coriander.