It’s comforting, it’s delicious and it matches well with a lot of proteins. These are the many reasons why you should served creamed spinach on your menu.
- Chop the onions finely. Clean spinach, remove stalks and chop.
- Melt the butter/margarine in a pot and fry onions until soft. Add the chopped spinach, Robertsons Veggie Seasoning and Knorr Aromat Original to the fried onions and cook with lid on for 2 min. Stir occasionally.
- Combine the Knorr Classic White Sauce Powder with milk. Add the white-sauce mix to the spinach mixture and allow the sauce to boil and thicken, reduce to a low simmer stirring often and cook through for 5 min.
- Remove from the heat and serve.
- Save time by using frozen spinach.
- Add a cup of Knorr Tomato Pronto to the creamed spinach mixture to use to create a lasagne dish.