Eat, Drink and Be Rosemary Cheesecake
- Mix together the crushed biscuits and the melted butter and press into the bottom of each glass or container (approx. 20 g each).
- Pour the Carte D’Or Cheesecake and ginger into a mixing bowl and add the water.
- Mix with an electric beater on low speed until combined, followed by 4 – 5 min on high speed.
- Bring 500 ml water with rosemary to boil, remove from heat and stir in the jelly until dissolved. Strain the jelly mixture into the cold water and mix well.
- Pour or pipe approx. 120 g of the cheesecake mixture onto the crust. Refrigerate for 15 min to set.
- Pour 20 ml of the rosemary jelly onto the cheesecake and chill for 30 min to set.
- You can play with different versions of the crust. Use a chocolate brownie crust or even crushed chocolate biscuits. You can also forgo the pineapple jelly and use a fruit coulis instead.