Glazed Green Beans Blanketed in Lusty Bacon
To Prep:10 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 160˚C
- Remove the tops from the green beans.
- Divide the green beans into 10 bundles, and wrap tightly with the streaky bacon.
- Crush the garlic.
- Finely chop the red chillies.
- Finely chop the ginger.
To Cook:8 minutes
- Drizzle some oil into a roasting tray and arrange the wrapped green bean bundles in the roasting tray. Sprinkle with the Robertsons Veggie Seasoning and set aside.
- Mix the rest of the ingredient's together to make a sticky sauce, and bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve.
serve alongside roast thicken or turkey.
You could also replace the green beans with asparagus or baby carrots.