Hearty Sweet Potato, Mung Bean and Chicken Stew
A nutritious, flavour-packed stew with the heartiness of sweet potato, mung beans and juicy chicken. Did you know that mung beans are rich in potassium, magnesium and fibre, which may reduce blood pressure?
- Finely chop the onion.
- Peel and cube the sweet potato and butternut. Roughly chop the coriander.
- Heat the oil and add the onions, Robertsons Chicken Spice and chicken pieces and fry for 8 min.
- Add the Knorr Professional Chicken Stock Granules, water and Knorr Professional Tomato Pronto, mung beans, sweet potato and butternut and cook for 30 to 35 min. Stir through the chopped coriander.
- Remove from the heat and serve with butternut mash.
- The mung beans can be replaced with lentils (brown, black or red).