Jam Packed Potatoes
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 °C. Using a fork, poke holes into the potatoes. Rub a little oil on the potatoes, then wrap with tin foil and bake in the oven for 30 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- Remove from the oven, uncover and cut in half. Scoop out the centre of the potatoes (reserving the skin shells) and place in a bowl. Lightly mash the scooped-out potatoes.
- Mix together the mash potatoes, Robertsons Paprika, Hellmann’s Original Mayonnaise, Robertsons Veggie Seasoning, cheddar cheese and chives.
- Deep-fry the potato shells in oil until golden brown and crispy. Place on paper towels.
- Fill the half shells with the seasoned mash mixture, and place in a hot oven for 5 minutes to warm through.
- Top with a little extra cheddar cheese and gratinate.