Mellow Candied Pecan Salad
Light salad with mix of leaves, crisp apple slices , blue cheese, dried cranberries and crunchy candied pecan nuts and a drizzle of Honey mustard salad dressing
To Prep:15 minutes
- Thinly slice the apples.
- Crumble the blue cheese.
To Cook:10 minutes
- In a pan, add the brown sugar, Robertsons Cinnamon, sea salt and water. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes or until sticky.
- Add the pecan nuts and coat well. Remove from the pan and allow the candied pecan nuts to cool on greaseproof paper in a single layer.
SALAD In a large bowl, combine the mixed salad leaves, apples, blue cheese and cranberries.
- Drizzle the salad with the Hellmann’s Honey & Mustard Dressing and sprinkle with the candied pecan nuts.
- Unused candied pecan nuts can be stored in an airtight container for up to 1 week. You can mix the blue cheese with Hellmann’s Honey & Mustard Dressing.