Puréed Macaroni Cheese Bowl
A classic beef mince base, topped with a creamy puréed macaroni dish, this is simplicity at its best.
- Heat oil in a pot, add onions and fry until soft.
- Add beef mice and cook until browned. Add Knorr Professional Tomato Pronto and simmer for 30 min or until liquid has evaporated.
- Remove from heat, cool slightly the purée mince mixture in a blender. Place in individual pie dishes and refrigerate.
- Cook macaroni in boiling water and drain. Allow pasta to steam off on a large tray.
- Prepare Knorr Professional White Sauce Base as per packaging instructions.
- Add 250 g cheese to the prepared white sauce, followed by the cooked macaroni and mix well. Remove from heat, cool slightly then purée.
- Spoon puréed macaroni over set mince.
- Sprinkle the rest of the grated cheese over the top.
- Ensure the white sauce is hot when adding the cheese. Protein option: Substitute beef mince with chicken or lentils.