Quick-fix Pasta Salad With Chicken and Bacon
There is nothing better than a pasta salad featuring onion, celery, red pepper, rotisserie chicken and Hellmann’s Tangy Mayonnaise. It’s the perfect way to reuse your chicken leftovers.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the bacon until crispy, remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Cook the pasta as per pack instructions and drain.
- Mix all the ingredients together until well-combined and serve.
- Replace the peppers with broccoli florets.
- Save time by weighing all the recipe ingredients before starting the cooking process.