Roast Chicken Pieces
This is a winning way to make your chicken pieces even browner and crispier. Our marinade of spices and oil will turn your roast chicken from great to gorgeous!
- Pre-heat the oven to 160 °C. Combine marinade ingredients.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken and mix together well. Marinate in the refrigerator for 15 min.
- Place the marinaded chicken in a roasting dish and roast for 35-40 min or until the chicken is cooked.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
- Use a yellow cutting board when preparing/cleaning your chicken.
- The marinade mixture can also be used on fish, lamb, pork or beef.