Rolled and Roasted Baby Marrow with Spinach
The most delicious way to get your daily dose of greens.
To Prep:15 minutes
- Crush the garlic.
- Slice the baby marrow lengthways using a vegetable peeler.
- Grate the mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Deep-fry the basil leaves.
To Cook:30 minutes
- To make the spinach and feta filling, place the frozen spinach in boiling water and cook for 5 minutes. Drain off and squeeze out all the extra water, and place the spinach in a bowl.
- Add the feta cheese, garlic and eggs to the spinach and mix together well.
- Take 3 strips of baby marrow and roll with the spinach filling.
- To make the tomato sauce, mix together the Knorr Tomato Pronto, Robertsons Veggie Seasoning, Robertsons Mixed Herbs and balsamic vinegar, and pour the mixture into a roasting dish.
- Place the filled baby marrow and spinach rolls on top of the tomato sauce. Lastly, top with the mozzarella and parmesan cheese, and bake in an oven at 170°C for 30 minutes.
Remove from the oven and garnish with basil.
Serve with grilled chicken and a leafy green salad!