Shoulder of Lamb Cinnamon Cola Jus
For the Rub:
- Mix together all the ingredients until well-combined.
- Seal the lamb cut, apply the rub and roast in a preheated oven at 180˚C for 30 minutes per kg (15 – 20 minutes extra for bone-in cuts).
For the Gravy:
- In a saucepan, heat the butter, and sauté the onions until soft and translucent. Reduce the heat, add the cinnamon,and cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Mix in the Knorr Jus powder, whisk well, then add the water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the cola tonic, and cook for another minute and serve.
- Dried Mint can be used instead of Mixed Herbs.