Omelette with fish and broccoli is the perfect breakfast or brunch option!
600 g White fish (skin removed and sliced into strips)
400 g Potatoes ( peeled and diced 2.5 cm x 2.5 cm)
Eggs (beaten) 12.0 pc
286 g Broccoli (cut into florets and steamed)
Knorr Aromat Naturally Tasty 15.0 g
Full cream milk 1.0 l
- Pre-heat oven to 140 °C.
- Steam potatoes until soft and season with 10 g Knorr Aromat Naturally Tasty. Set aside to cool.
- Prepare the Knorr Classic White Sauce by adding 1 L full cream milk.
- Add the prepared Knorr Classic White Sauce to the eggs and whisk lightly.
- Season fish strips with remaining Knorr Aromat Naturally Tasty and place in an insert.
- Add broccoli, potatoes and pour the egg mix over.
- Bake for 40 min or until cooked.
- Ensure that the fish is evenly spread out in the insert.
- Protein option: Chicken can be used instead of fish.