Sweet and Sizzling Butternut with Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
To Prep:15 minutes
- Slice the butternut into rounds with the skin on and seeds removed.
- Melt the butter.
- Toast the pumpkin seeds.
- Cook the couscous as per the packaging instructions.
- Tear the buffalo mozzarella balls.
To Cook:40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Place the butternut in a roasting tray.
- Mix together the oil, honey, Robertsons Veggie Seasoning, Knorr Honey & Soy Sauce, thyme and butter, and pour over the butternut and pumpkin seeds. Then give it a good toss. Arrange the torn buffalo mozzarella balls on the butternut. Place in the oven for 40 minutes or until golden brown in colour.
Remove from the oven and arrange in a dish, topped with extra pumpkin seeds and buffalo mozzarella cheese.
Serve this dish with herby couscous and zesty chicken or lamb strips!