Tangy Veg Floret Salad
- Cut the broccoli into small florets.
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets.
- Finely slice the celery.
- Thaw the frozen peas.
- Grate the cheddar cheese.
- Finely slice the red onions.
- Toast the sunflower seeds.
- In a large bowl, mix together the broccoli, cauliflower, celery, red onions, peas and cranberries.
- Whisk together the Hellmann’s Tangy Mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, sugar and Robertsons Veggie Seasoning.
Add the sunflower seeds and toss well.
- Use any leftover salad as a filling for wraps, spring rolls or rice paper. Substitute the sunflower seeds with pumpkin seeds or any type of nuts.