Tangy Veg Floret Salad
Tangy and crunchy, this salad is packed with nutritious vegetables, perfect as a punchy side dish.
- Cut the broccoli into small florets.
- Cut the cauliflower into small florets.
- Finely slice the celery.
- Thaw the frozen peas.
- Grate the cheddar cheese.
- Finely slice the red onions.
- Toast the sunflower seeds.
- In a large bowl, mix together the broccoli, cauliflower, celery, red onions, peas and cranberries.
- Whisk together the Hellmann’s Tangy Mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, sugar and Robertsons Veggie Seasoning.
Add the sunflower seeds and toss well.
- Adding quinoa to the salad will make it Future 50 Food aligned.
- Adding pasta will convert it into a versatile pasta salad.