The Italian Stallion Tiramisu
- In a pot, heat the water and dissolve the sugar. Remove from heat and let cool. Then add lemon juice and vodka.
- Pour the Meadowland Classique and water into a mixing bowl.
- Add the Carte D’Or Tiramisu, then the limoncello syrup and mix on medium speed until soft peaks form. Pour or pipe mixture into individual clear glasses.
- Dip biscuits in the remaining limoncello syrup and stick into the tiramisu. Dust with cocoa and garnish with lemon zest.
- For a more traditional looking tiramisu, layer the biscuits and tiramisu mix. If you use alcohol, make sure to let your customers know.